Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Roger Waters is the Wall-ing

Gilmore said about Roger's almost personal record The Wall was a “a catalog of people Roger blames for his own failings in life”. You know, The Wall doesn't seem like a catalog to me and I'm glad that Roger Waters actually packs up for another The Wall Tour.

I found something Roger Waters says about the tour in a website: “maybe the story of my fear and loss with it’s concomitant inevitable residue of ridicule, shame and punishment, provides an allegory for broader concerns: Nationalism, racism, sexism, religion, whatever! All these issues and ‘isms are driven by the same fears that drove my young life.”



2 comments:

  1. dude, you even put commercial videos on your blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, this is mr. waters & the wall.

    ReplyDelete