Monday, March 8, 2010

No-Era

The 21st century is the current century of the Christian Era or Common Era in accordance with the Gregorian Calendar. It began on January 1, 2001 and will end on December 31, 2100.

Is there really a reason for the 21st century? Do we really need to be in such a whole big complete nothingness?

now only things that we understand from the future are pills, space travels, making more money, glamour.

BUY AND SELL

People should help me to find my way. I need to go to the Jerusalem or something. I need to go to the desert and get lost.

Let's make music
Let's make love
If we don't move
this will never stop
A sick game to play
but we can cheat
in the mount in the road
or in the beach

an old tradition to wake up
a new road to ride

change is something on the way
but it's not something good
I can say
If we don't move
this will never stop
let's make music
let's make love


2 comments: