Monday, March 8, 2010

I just realized...

that music is in a very rough road at this days.

I'm searching in the internet if anything comes up.

The new Johnny Cash album (Ain't No Grave - includes the songs that he recorded before his death) seems like it's the only record worth to be excited about. I found a not-so-good vide of the song "Ain't No Grave" so here it is:


It makes me sad to see that most productive musicians are the dead ones.

Lou Reed is remasteres Metal Machine Music (1975) as audio DVD. Better sound quality is always appealing for us, what can I say?

Red Hot Chili Peppers are in the studio (without John Fru.), so is Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. (blues based, jamm-kinda stuff, well I don't know what he means by that: rocknroll maybe? tcktck)

My ears are aching to hear something new and brilliant and sensational. Am I being so romantic?

There is nothing new except the old guys. I know, I know, people likes some new so-called rock, alternative types of bands. It is not what I am looking for. Less glamour more creative musically strong bands are what we need. Some new Blank Generation, people who are not only in love or heart broken or rich. People who thinks and moves.

2 comments: