Monday, March 15, 2010

Guitar Test #2 Gretsch


A Gretsch White Falcon. Most of the guitar players that I've met wants that piece of wonder.
With a cool sound and damned look, this guitar steals people's heart! Well, I like it.

Did I ever wanted one of this babes? Well, you know how guitarists are. We never get enough of guitars.

I have no idea who the guy is, but he tests the guitar for us.



And I just remembered that Frusciante got a Gretsch White Falcon as well.

You see, that guitar is the guitar of smooth sounds, you need to be pure and kind to that guitar, like holding a bird.

Here is a Frusciante&Gretsch White Falcon co-operation. It's simply Californication, but listen the solo before the song, I think it is amazing.


I think that's enough to say. Music shows you the way. Never care. Find your own tune and play to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment