Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Guitar Test #1 Telecaster

Telecaster? I don't have a Telecaster but I am planning to have one, as I am actually an old school Stratocaster player. I decided to search on youtube for some guitar sounds so I can show people, actually I don't know why. Maybe some kinda collecting instict or something?

Well here Andy Summers and his telecaster (it is actually Andy Summers tribute Telecaster.) By the way the real music starts at something like after 2:35 so you can directly skip to that part, but it is some good piece so listen it, I recommend it highly. And like at the end of the 6th minute a bass solo takes andy's place, and does it good too. I guess it is an American Jazz Bass with 5strings. Though it is a bit old video, to be honest this blogging thing makes me dive into youtube, which I didn't use so much earlier.



and I guess the color of this post is totally blue. I'm not sure why, just I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment