Tuesday, March 9, 2010

redness

Josh Klinghoffer is officially Red Hotted. Well, at least he says so, Flea says so. I also heard that Chad Smith (drummer-giant) wasn't around when John Fru. left the band and he is a bit shocked (but that was a year ago of course) any way as we all now Klinghoffer is kinda best buddies forever with john frusciante. "Whether or not this news was Frusciante's idea still remains to be seen. If so, that would mean that the whole situation is a bit like a wife leaving her husband and offering her best friend as a replacement. " says the site that I'm reading the news, just the same with Shaq's point of view. Well, marriges have their own ways I guess. But I don't really think bands are only can be seen as marriages. Leaving a wife is not same as leaving a band. I see it is much more harder to leave a band. Your friends, your collabrators. Loving people without sexual attraction but with passion is an undescribable feeling.

I really do think Josh Klinghoffer is a real good guitarist and a real wild hearted musician. I guess what I shoul do now is to listen Reds as now they are a new band, since Frusciante made his parts in the music so unreplaceble, Klinghoffer should NOT immitate the guy, and do his own music with the Reds. After all, more than being Red Hot Chili Peppers, I appreciate Flea, Chad Smith and Anthony Kiedis, and of course (still) John Fru and even Josh Klinghoffer as individual musicians, as long as they are making music I am pretty ok with that. Though John Frusciante may be the best guitarist of today's music, his solo records are definetly not as good as the RHCP albums. Being in a band is really productive thing, and he knows that. That's the reason why even the music exist. Being in a band what music is. Yes. I said it. So what?

I prefer Chilies with Frusciante as anybody. But yes, I do officially announce that I will give a chance to Josh Klinghoffer, because he seems like a real music man.

See a video from our new band -pretty damn good but I wish I could have find some Josh Klinghoffer video with good sound quality and guitar. (but I am sure that Zeke will like this jam)


2 comments:

  1. wow the guy is good AND handsome. the world is unfair. I want my johnny back. but I kinda hate him too. all these feelings I have for all these men confuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I did like it. thanks for the treat.

    ReplyDelete